State of the Shake
Here’s what we did and fixed last week:
Likes are duplicated on your favorites view due to last week’s likes modification. You can’t follow your own group shakes so you miss out on contributions. If you’re a paid subscriber you’re going to be able to create 10 shakes rather than 3. Saving directly to specific shakes from your friend shake.
Here is what just went live:
Move friends to the front page, removing the dashboard view.
Here are some things that are very nearly ready to go out the door and should get done this week:
Ask to join shake.
- Yearly subscriptions.
Stuff still on the list for later:
- Rotate image and auto-rotate if there is orientation data.
- Emailing iPhone, Android, and other Twitter developers to put MLKSHK uploading and viewing in their app.
- Release the API. Announce more API related stuff.
- NSFW flag
- Popular, interesting, and trending files.
- Ability to close shake down that you’ve created.
And, two items to keep an eye on:
- Managing comments. Both editing and deleting.
- Counts. Both likes and views represented in one spot.